A startup company that has already beta tested its product and have started with alpha-testing with the second-generation prototypes with potential end-users. New funding is required now to initiate commercial scale launch and the company is busy putting together an initial management team.
Though the firm has finished alpha and possibly beta-testing by now and no longer offers products or services for free, it requires cash for additional marketing efforts and for setting up new distribution channels. Early-stage funding is typically provided by venture capital funds.
- Young, fast-growing and potentially successful firms typically face second equity gap
- Revenues are too small to attract investors though commercial viability of the product has been established
- Securing commitment from willing investors before competition sets in and nullifies the first-mover advantage
- Professionals at V4G help in preparing a detailed business plan after understanding the funding requirements
- Extensive network in the European VC industry ensures simultaneous negotiations with multiple active investors
- Industry veterans with proven track-recors assists in finalising deals, meaning higher chances of success
- Faster transactions to make sure early-mover advantage is maintained
- Greater chances of securing expansion capital in follow-up funding round
- Unbiased advice and regular communication for greater transparency
- Global expertise on alternative capital structure and tax matters to ensure maximum prudence and efficiency
Dear entrepreneur, looking for Early Stage Financing? Please leave us your contact details or enter your business plan in choosing one of the two options below.