This website is property of Ventures4Growth
Tel.: +32 9 269 52 44
Company number: 0459.499.688
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Ventures4Growth and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will Ventures4Growth be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This website contains links to websites operated by third parties. These links were solely put on the website for the information of the user. Ventures4Growth cannot guarantee the reliability, accuracy or quality of the contents of such websites and consequently disclaims all liability. A link to a third-party website does not imply that Ventures4Growth has concluded a cooperation agreement with such third party or that Ventures4Growth approves of the information supplied on such websites.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Ventures4Growth takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The users of this website agree that they will not:
- wrongfully or unlawfully use the information on this website;
- use the website in any way that may damage or alter it, disrupt its availability or affect its efficiency in any way;
- use the website for transmitting or posting computer viruses, unlawful or wrongfully obtained material, or material that is any way inappropriate, including but not limited to libellous, obscene or intimidating material;
- use the website in any way that violates the rights of a natural person, a legal person or association, including but not limited to privacy rights and intellectual property rights;
- use the website for posting or transmitting material for promotional or publicity ends.
Ventures4Growth reserves the right to declare the user in default and/or start legal proceedings against the user if its interests or the interests of a third party are harmed as a result of the violation of the above provisions or any other action by the user.
Ventures4Growth is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ventures4Growth may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Ajuinlei 1 - 9000 Gent.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.